Thursday 21 December 2017

Seasons Greetings

A short but sweet post to wish you and yours the very best over the coming holiday season. I am so fortunate to be visiting family at this time and my hope is that you will also share special time with your loved ones. 





I have been able to spend some time sketching the places I am visiting. Somehow, for me, drawing enhances the memories and makes each experience more meaningful and special. I’ve been using a Travelers Notebook with sketchbook inserts and lovely MD (Midori) paper which is perfect for writing in ink. The lovely people at Bookbinders have everything for the TN and stationery enthusiast. 



Black Travelers Notebook and Noodlers Konrad Flex fountain pen. 

We have been travelling to the Northern part of KwaZulu-Natal to Cape Vidal, part of the iSimangaliso Wetland Park a World Heritage site. It’s wild and unspoilt and I am privileged to be able to enjoy the animals and dune forests up close. 



Causaurina Pine forest


A shady refuge from the heat of the day. 
Bookbinders have everything for the TN and stationery enthusiast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment