Monday 27 November 2017

Two paintings going to a new home

Last week a local business, Tradesmen on Time, a member of the Hills  and District Chamber of Commerce hosted a Business Showcase. These events are an opportunity for Chamber members to promote their business, to tell something about their history, and their plans for expansion. 


I had been in conversation with the owner for a few months with a view to supplying paintings for the offices. With the Showcase being imminent, I delivered a few paintings that I thought would be appropriate. 


Pond Reflections - oil on canvas 610mm x 610mm 

 As I had an art class the evening of the Showcase I was unable to attend, however, I was pleased that my work would be on view and would add some colour. 
I returned this week and took a few photographs of the offices with paintings installed. 

Botanic Reflections - oil on canvas 610 mm x 915 mm



Left: Walking  the Dog - The Spit - oil on canvas 450 mm x 450 mm 
Right: Rocks, Sea and Sand 24th December - oil on canvas 605 mm x 605 mm

When an artist’s work is purchased it is a special validation, knowing that the paintings are appreciated enough to be owned and enjoyed in the future. I very pleased to say that two paintings, Pond Reflections and Botanic Reflections, will be purchased by Tradesmen on Time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment