Monday 9 October 2017

Calendars for 2018 - yes already!

Last year I had some calendars printed which showed examples of my paintings. I can’t believe it’s time to plan for the New Year already!  I’ve just finished designing a new one for 2018. 

There will be both a Wall calendar and a Desk calendar. If you like to add special dates and anniversaries then the Wall version is ideal. I like having a Desk calendar around for those days when I can’t remember what day it is!
These calendars make lovely Christmas gifts and a good way have some shopping done early. 

Here are screen shots of the two versions. The resolution is not great but will give you an idea of the images.

Wall calendar - Flowers and Still Life




Desk calendar - Flowers and Still Life


If you would like to order one please let me know either by replying here on the blog, by email - info@carolleebeckx.com or leave a message on my Facebook Page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment